Organizing tool for the April 9th,10th and 11th 2010 Environmental Storytellers Retreat in Yellow Springs Ohio.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sally Crandall - Columbus Historical Storyteller


1) Why do an Eco-tellers retreat?   
An eco -tellers retreat will allow opportunities for sharing ideas and stories on this topic.  Everyone should come away the richer.

2) What is your intention for the retreat? 
I may have the opportunity to be the artist-in-residence at Homestead National Park in Ne. for a two weeks in late April.  My job, if I am accepted, will be to work with staff and kids to create some kind of storytelling that can continue after I leave.  I'm hoping to get some ideas from the conference.

3) If you have only one hour of the time with the whole group of 15 to 20 people what would you do?
 If I had an hour, I would like to brainstorm interactive environmental storytelling ideas for my upcoming project

No comments:

Post a Comment